Thursday, September 8, 2022

Muscle growth in calorie deficit

So i’ve asked this already and have tried doing some research on it but it seems to get mixed answers. (6ft Male, 228 lbs, 31% bf) I’m wondering if it is possible/worthwhile to be weightlifting for muscle growth while in a calorie deficit. I am consuming about 1500 calories daily (-500 deficit) with protein intake at about 125g. I started lifting today and I feel fine in terms of hunger/energy. My main goal is to put on muscle and lose body fat. Is this goal attainable or unrealistic? I’m confused whether or not I should just hold off and focus on weight loss and then start putting on muscle or start putting on muscle now while burning fat. Im looking to get down to 185-200lbs. Really just trying to obtain a lean physique.

submitted by /u/Majeek33
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/T9Mi0Dd

No comments:

Post a Comment