Thursday, September 13, 2018

[15/M/1,78m/103kg ->93kg] I, for the first time in my life, managed to sustain my weight loss effort for more than 2 months.

While I know that 10kg (22lbs) may not be that much to most of you, I'm still happy that I actually did it. I weighed myself 10 minutes ago and I was surprised that i already managed to loose 10 kg (22lbs) in 3 months. Even though I don't really see any progress, I can feel it, it feels nice that some [F]riends of mine that know me for very long time came to me and said that they can see some progress and that I look better (If you are reading this than thank you a lot- It really kept me going). While I'm really far away from my goal weight, 80kg (175lbs), it still means a lot to me that I actually managed to loose 1/2 of the weight that I wanted to loose. Also it's really nice feeling being able to fit in some clothes that I couldn't fit in prior to the start of my weight loss journey. While I don't feel it's time to include progress pictures yet, I surely will upload them as soon as I hit my goal weight. I know that this post is kinda low-effort but I just wanted to share this with someone because it made me happy. Also huge thanks to this subreddit because you guys are helping me a lot, so thank you.

Thank you to friends of mine who believe in me and support me and huge thank you to this subreddit which kept me going.

submitted by /u/Raousek
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2CV3gJL

No comments:

Post a Comment