Friday, September 14, 2018

Didn't just fall off the wagon, lost sight of it

I am fully aware that I have an addiction to sugar. I had been letting myself have little bits here and there while losing weight. So of course little bits became more and more. Was still losing weight, so I didn't think much of it.

I know all of you will be surprised that eventually my weight loss stalled. But that didn't stop the sugar. Nah, might as well since I'm stuck anyway. Hands and feet swelling and bloated? Couldn't have anything to do with eating poorly.

I snuck so much candy and too many cookies today. I'm shocked at how bad I have been, and the workday just ended! I say snuck because I made sure the same person didn't see me eating different treats. Or i made sure i was alone.

I truly need to figure out what is happening in my brain when I go down this path. Once I realized I was hiding it, I at least recognized that as a red flag. I suppose that in and of itself is an improvement. I just have such a hard time with forever.

I know I need to focus on what I'm doing in that moment. But at some point I start thinking about what I'm missing, what I want and if I really want to live the rest of my life without it.

Ya know what really makes me mad .... some of the stuff I ate wasn't even stuff I really like. It was sugary and available. And I have in to that.

submitted by /u/Glatog
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Oo39HO

No comments:

Post a Comment