Thursday, September 13, 2018

Embarking on a new journey

Just posting this as a motivation for myself to start on a good amount of exercise and also to clarify some questions for weight loss. Right now, I weight about 53kg, 152cm. I have been eating healthily for the past 3 weeks (no sugars, just a small portion of carb, fat and protein) and since then, i lost about 3kg and I'm looking forward to dropping my weight down to 44kg. I've been watching a few weight loss videos on youtube and I noticed most of the people usually work out in the gym. The thing is, I'm living in a pretty secluded area and there are definitely no gyms around in my area and I'm still a student(broke af) so buying workout equipment is a no-go for me. The only thing thats available near me is a park with a jogging track so is it possible I can lose weight with just jogging alone??

submitted by /u/joant07012
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2p5CHYC

No comments:

Post a Comment