Thursday, September 13, 2018

My top tips for shredding! Simplified guide.

My simplified guide to shredding.
1. Calculate your BMR based on activity level.
2. Try running on these calories for 1 week.
3. Dropping weight? Too fast? Add small amount of carbs.
4. Gaining weight? Drop small amount of carbs.
5. Dropping weight but suddenly stops? Add an extra 20min of cardio or reduce calories slightly.
6. Do as little cardio as possible in the beginning. Focus on your workout.
7. I calculate my protein intake by taking my weight in kg times 2.
8. Fats should be kept at 0.5-0.8g per kg bodyweight. (Healthy fats).
9. Find low calorie but good tasting sauces so you'll be able to stick to the plan.
10. Be patient, it takes time and result doesn't come overnight.
11. USE A FOODSCALE TO COUNT MACROS!
12. Less calories in than calories out = weight loss

Just tips and tricks which have been working for me🙏
https://www.instagram.com/p/BnoBSy1g7fY

submitted by /u/CrispySupra
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2xbF1AS

No comments:

Post a Comment