Friday, September 14, 2018

Feeling stuck.

I feel like I’m stuck.

I started my weight loss journey last January (2017) at 310lbs. Over the course of last year, I dropped down to 265 through mostly portion control. Then I had some major life changes. I quit my job, moved across the country to the PNW, and started a new life. The first few months I was here, I went a little food crazy. There are so many amazing restaurants up here! I ended up gaining 10 lbs back, and settled around 275.

Then, this January I decided to try keto. I made the choice because I had been having major issues with low energy. I’d feel like a wet paper bag by mid afternoon, and never had the energy to work out or do anything. I had heard that keto might help with that, so I gave it a try.

Keto isn’t for everyone, but it’s worked wonders for me. Since January, I’ve lost another 45 lbs, and my energy levels are much improved. I sold my car in April, so I walk about 3 or so miles every day (to and from work).

It hasn’t been totally perfect, and I’ve had a cheat day (or month) here and there, but by and large I am fairly strict about eating less than 20 g of carbs a day.

My issue is, I’ve been stuck at 230lbs since July. I wasn’t eating strictly keto in July and the beginning of Aug, so I understand that time frame. However for the last month I’ve been 100% back on track, and I can’t seem to lose any weight.

I’m trying to Re-enter the military soon, and I need to be under 205 for my height. I would really appreciate any thoughts or encouragement from this amazing community.

submitted by /u/bkuhlmann84
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2CYFCfr

No comments:

Post a Comment