Friday, September 14, 2018

Need Advice after loosing 35lbs

Current metrics for reference: M, 19, 5’11, 211lbs

Hey there! Let me give you some background beforehand, I started dieting in June where I was around 245lbs, I am currently around 211lbs but have been there for about 3 weeks :/ (Hit a plateau 😭). During this period I was consuming around 1100 calories a day (I know this is quite low for my build, but as it was my summer break I just spent it watching Netflix and playing PS4), During July and August I also used a treadmill daily (need to go back to that lol) and would do about 30 mins at around 7-8 KMPH.

So the advice I need is that as I’m going back to university, and will be more active etc. what caloric intake should I be aiming for (and the general macros)? My goal weight is 185lbs and I want to reach that before 2019. Also what would you recommend in terms of exercise for the weight loss? Continue on the treadmill? Increase its intensity? Introduce weight training? And also how on earth do I beat this plateau 😭😭😭

Thanks in advanced

submitted by /u/thebrave-stark
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Nbsnga

No comments:

Post a Comment