Monday, September 17, 2018

I fit into a large shirt again!

Starting at the beginning of August, I started my weight loss journey following a dieting strategy I haven't used before. I've tried keto, vegetarian, and all manner of diets and none have worked until now. Basically what I'm doing now is changing very little of what I'm eating and simply eating much less of it. Probably seems obvious for most people, but portion control has always been my issue so focusing exclusively on it is helping a lot. This is much easier for me to maintain since I can lose weight while I transition to a healthier diet, instead of trying to do it all at once and getting frustrated when I hate everything I'm eating. Haven't been exercising much, but I am trying to phase that in as well to build up some muscle mass and hopefully prevent loose skin later on.

I'm 20 pounds down as of this weekend, and this morning I tried on some old clothes that haven't fit me in years and I was surprised to find that they actually fit!! I still have a really long way to go, but it was very encouraging to find that I have access to a whole part of my wardrobe that I haven't used for years. I bought some new pants this summer and I'm finding that they are already a little big on me, which kinda sucks but is also a great measure of my progress. Just wanted to share!

submitted by /u/TheBigBoner
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2NQPj3L

No comments:

Post a Comment