Saturday, September 15, 2018

Started weight loss journey 6 weeks ago and already feeling good about progress (-10lbs).

Hey everyone. Around 5-6 weeks ago I went for medical tests for the sake of immigration procedures where a weight measurement was taken. 86kg, I heard the doctor say. That is definitely the heaviest I have ever been (I'm 24F), and at that point, after always being self conscious about my body, I decided to start doing CICO and going for a bike ride / run 4-5 times per week. (Besides being overweight, I am otherwise very healthy, so not to worry!)

About 6 weeks later and I am down to 81.7kg (14% through)! I think this is decent progress and I hope it only gets better from here on out! I feel relatively motivated to continue (not sure why this time around, as previous attempts to follow a strict regimen had failed), so I'm hoping I can reach goal weight in a bit under a year.

submitted by /u/Clarieface
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2xjvkjW

No comments:

Post a Comment