Friday, September 14, 2018

(SV) 21 months later, I've hit goal weight. 300 > 180.

I've been waiting to make this post here for a long time and now it's finally here I'm not entirely sure what to say.

I have managed a few posts since I began losing weight back in January 2017 and found this sub in the Summer of 2017 after a shoutout from Boogie2988 in a video of his. I know he's not to everyone's taste but following along his weight loss journey has helped me massively. Anyway, for nearly year since I would read this sub every day, offering advice or support or merely lurking but no matter how I decided to use it, it always helped so thank you to all 1,026,599 (at time of writing) of you for helping me to get to where I am today.

For the record I am now a 22 year old man, weighing 180 lbs and fitting into some clothes which I first had when I was 12. I have always been big, luckily never bullied for it, but always self conscience of it. It had held me back and I had never had it in me to finally make the change to loseit, but on Christmas Day 2016, I finally had to the kick I needed to make that change. Every piece of clothing I had bought for me for 2XL, no longer could I brush of that I only saw that weight, now I knew everyone else saw it too and I couldn't leave that way.

So now, just over 21 months on and 120 or so pounds later I have hit my goal weight. I've change physically and mentally, with a drive I have never had before. It has awaken a part of me that I am proud of and I hope to take that confidence with me into everyday life. So, for the part you have played in my journey, whether you ever knew it or not, thank you because you have all kept me going to finally get where I have wanted to be for as long as I can remember.

I don't really know what else to add, or if I need to. If anyone has any questions or anything please feel free to ask. And again thank you.

Obligatory before and after photo: https://imgur.com/a/HYaaTFm

submitted by /u/jevski7
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2NQaD9P

No comments:

Post a Comment