Tuesday, April 9, 2019

40 lb weight loss (28F)

https://imgur.com/a/oDinT3w

I posted a few months ago after losing 27 lbs. I have now lost 40.6lbs and can finally really see a difference.

I am 5'4" and have went down two scrub sizes (I'm trying on a scrub top in my newest photo)! I use myfitnesspal and still do home workouts. I'd really love to start going to the gym this spring.

My weight loss has had an interesting impact on my day to day life. I've been making a lot of new friends. I have always been an introvert. Many acquaintances have recently been making an effort to hang out with me, talk to me, text me. This has been the most unexpected change.

I went on a job interview around a month ago and killed it. The nurses in the peer interview really liked me and one added me on Facebook about 15 minutes later. She messaged me that she can't wait for me to start, all of the nurses gave me a raving review. I was really laid back in my interview and fit in well. This is very unusual for me because I get anxious and awkward.

I'm starting my new job in a week. It's an ER position in a big hospital. 40lbs ago, I don't know that I would have even applied. I would have been scared of the pace. I'm nervous, but there's a lot of excitement there, too.

I just thought I'd share all these little differences I've noticed. I'm not quite done yet... I'd like to lose another 30lb. I've been at this since October 16th, 2018. 😊

submitted by /u/dunderofmifflin
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2UsScf6

No comments:

Post a Comment