Tuesday, April 9, 2019

My close friend (and ex coworker) snubbed me when she saw me today and acted really weird. Turns out, she didn’t RECOGNIZE me at ALL!!!

I manage a gym. When I was promoted in October, I realized how awkward I felt being a fat gym manager. I stopped eating as much, stopped drinking, bought an exercise bike and plopped it in front of my tv, and lost 40 pounds. I went from a size 20/22 to a 14 and I am LOVING life.

Today, my old coworker came in to workout. Her and I were always close, and she often chats with me for a while before working out. Tonight, she barely glanced at me and didn’t return my hello. I thought it was weird, but didn’t give it too much thought. I went out on the floor a little while and sat on a bench by her, waiting for her to finish her set so we could catch up. She was super standoffish, wouldn’t look at me, and finally slowly took her earbuds out and turned to me.... and she was shocked!! She said “Oh my god, I thought you were a new hire. I didn’t recognize you AT ALL. Holy crap, how much weight did you lose?!”

I was so flattered, I almost cried 😂

Coolest moment i’ve had regarding my weight loss to date (next one will be fitting back in my wedding dress!)

submitted by /u/crashbandico0t
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2WZL4Ui

No comments:

Post a Comment