Monday, April 8, 2019

Extra calories in MyFitnessPal

Ok y’all so I have started CICO for a week now and it has been going well. MyFitnessPal is confusing me though with its equation.

So after I input my variables, my target calorie intake is 1,810. But I synced my fitbit to count my exercise and it is equating my steps to calories out. So I walked 13,000 steps and it adds 1,200 calories to my calories remaining.

This is what the equation looks like:

1,810 (goal) - 1804 (food) + 1208 (exercise) = 1,214 (remaining)

So eating another 1200 calories will still keep me on my weight loss track? That seems excessive to me and I feel satiated at my 1804 calories so far.

Any insights to this would be greatly appreciated.

submitted by /u/thejedipokewizard
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2WTeEef

No comments:

Post a Comment