Monday, April 8, 2019

Are these smoothies I’m making bad for me?

I’m 21, F, 170 lbs, 5’5.

Gained weight from antidepressants and now trying to lose it through diet + exercise. I don’t really count calories though, just exercise as much as I can and eat healthy foods

Unfortunately I really like fruit and fruit smoothies. I hear a lot about smoothies being full of sugar and unhealthy.

I make smoothies with only frozen fruit + bananas or frozen veggies (usually kale), unflavoured yogurt with as less sugar as possible, and 2% milk.

No added sugar, juice, peanut butter, or anything else besides what I’ve listed.

They taste awesome but I’m a bit hesitant to continue drinking them if they aren’t good for you or bad for you in terms of weight loss. I just like drinking them because they taste good but I don’t want to gain more.

Any advice appreciated

submitted by /u/0409176
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2VvP66B

No comments:

Post a Comment