Sunday, April 7, 2019

Having Trouble

Hi! This is my first time posting here so forgive me if i sound a little bit nervous in the way i type ^.^' So all my life i've struggled with my weight, and i've struggled with the concept of exercise or doing anything to change it. I guess what i'm trying to do by writing this post is to get some support and ways to stay motivated on my weight loss journey. I absolutely hate any form of exercise except maybe for yoga and swimming, but I don't want to swim because i hate the way my body looks in a swimming suit, and for some reason it's really hard for me to be motivated to do yoga. I'm at a loss on what to do with myself anymore. Every time i try to do something about my weight, i just relapse and go back into my bad habits. does anybody have similar experiences, and if so, how did you get out of it?

submitted by /u/Tsakirama
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2FTTANW

No comments:

Post a Comment