Wednesday, April 10, 2019

I Cut out Processed meats and found I don't get hungry as easily!

Been going on a weight loss journey for almost 2 years now and it's had many ups and downs (sadly a lot of ups and not enough downs). One thing that was consistant was that I always felt hungry. I'm doing low carb, but not quite strict keto. Every day at work I found I'd be snacking on my lunch throughout the day because I just couldn't make it, even after eating breakfast. At home, I'd raid the fridge every hour or so for a snack. Recently I made the healthier change to ditch processed meats, as I had 4-5 pepperettes a day minimum and even though they were the naturally preserved kind it was still a rediculous amount of salt. But since ditching those and other lunchmeats/sausages, I've found that I don't get hungry as often as I did before!

submitted by /u/kierco_2002
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2Us0yDT

No comments:

Post a Comment