Wednesday, April 10, 2019

What a difference a year makes!! 63lb and 5 dress sizes lost since I started my weight loss journey one year ago today!

And I’m celebrating with a before and after pic while I continue with an aggressive 1000 calorie deficit in an attempt to lose those last 4lb to my second goal weight in time for a special event in two weeks time 😊

I’ve gone from 214lb and wearing UK size 20 to 151 wearing UK size 10 and I’ve never felt better!

I started a year ago today going to the gym 4 or 5 days a week. I had to take 3 months off while I recovered from knee surgery but now my knee (and my whole body) is stronger than ever and I love that I now have actual muscle showing!

Pure CICO. It took me a while to find my stride as I started off trusting my Fitbit too much and eating what it told me to, but over time I figured out that 1700-1800 calories a day gives me a fairly steady weight loss without feeling like it’s an effort. I’ve taken several maintenance periods to break through plateaus followed by short bursts of a couple of weeks at a time at 1500 cals per day to get the weight loss kickstarted again.

I don’t know if it’s ok to link to my post on r/progresspics, I’m sure somebody will tell me if isn’t but I can’t think of a better way to show my pics in this sub:

Progress Pics

Thank you so much r/loseit for all your support and guidance!!

submitted by /u/goldpenny
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2G9VQRs

No comments:

Post a Comment