Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Life is totally different.

I've lost 172 lbs. I'm 6ft 1in tall and was 367lbs. I am now 195lbs. I've posted progress pictures previously. Do you guys realize how much better life is when you're much much healthier?

Holy shit.

I remember not being able to walk up the stairs without being gassed. Feeling sooooo fat when eating just about anything. The sweating. Not being able to dress nearly as good as "fit" people just because things look terrible on you in general when you're fat. The judging eyes in public. Always wearing shorts and a t-shirt, even in the winter. Hiding from the camera. Taking shits 3 times a day. Spending so much money on fast food.

It feels so good knowing I can jog for 30 minutes straight. The looks I get in public are so much nicer. I shit 0-1 time a day. I don't sweat unless I'm in a hardcore workout or it's super hot. I spend so much less on food. I don't mind, and I quite encourage people to take photos with me. I enjoy shopping for clothes now, and even more so looking nice.

It's like a huge weight was lifted off my shoulders. Literally and figuratively. My life is better in basically every aspect. Why did I not lose weight sooner? I was a moron. Had I known I'd feel this good, I'd have done this ages ago. After a while, losing weight just becomes second nature. It's like I'm a master of weight loss now.

I sit down at restaurants now and the booths are giant. I flew recently and am flying out for a business trip tomorrow. What the hell? The seats aren't THAT bad. Movie seats are big, man. I was just bigger.

Motivation for everything is at an all time high. Sex is better. Life is better. People smile at me and say hi all of the time. People seem to respect my opinions more and listen to what I have to say. I check myself out in the mirror instead of shying away. I no longer hate myself.

It's crazy knowing I can sprint. I can jog. I can hike up big mountains. I can lift heavy things, and not get tired so quickly. I can relate to others who are bigger, and when people talk about them behind their back, I can stick up for them, as I know what's up. I was featured at my local gym with a plaque on the wall to inspire others. I never would have imagined this. I'm so happy I can go to my sister's wedding this August knowing I'll look solid in the wedding photos. My confidence is sky high. People call me "big guy" in reference to my muscle instead of my fat. That feels SO GOOD.

I don't know why I am even writing this post. I just felt like it. You guys - you have to experience this. Buckle down. Right now. Start today. Future you will thank you. I promise.

submitted by /u/maxedirl
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2OL48mp

No comments:

Post a Comment