Wednesday, April 3, 2019

I am one of you again!

I'm just posting here to say that after 9 months of eating whatever I want and doing little exercise, I am back to healthy eating for my weight loss. One of the things that motivated me the most was being subscribed to this sub. Seeing everyone's positive posts about their weight loss made me realise what I was doing to my body. I actually felt jealous about other people's losses, which is not like me.

I am at that awful point where my clothes don't fit, I have to keep relying on that one big pair of fat pants for work, and I am out of breath walking up a hill.

It feels so good to get back on track and start caring about my body again. Before this 9 month binge I had lost 4 stone and looked the best I have ever looked. I promised myself I would never let myself get so big again, but meeting new people and actually developing a social life made this difficult.

I'm getting married in December 2020 so here's hoping I can lose enough weight in time to get my dream wedding dress.

So just wanted to say that I am back and now one of you :)

submitted by /u/amyholic
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2FX8XX4

No comments:

Post a Comment