Thursday, April 4, 2019

Thoughts on the “never be hungry” approach?

My story: I’m still near the start of my weight loss journey and trying to figure this stuff out. Generally speaking I have cleaned up my diet over the past couple of months but still eating three-ish meals a day plus the odd snack (~500cal deficit). However I occasionally end up slipping back to unhealthy eating/bingeing like I used to (usually it’s if I don’t have a meal prepped in advance and just want something “easy” but mostly it seems to be hunger that I’m misidentifying at the time as a craving for pizza/chocolate/whatever).

I’m definitely getting better at resisting these urges, but yesterday I read that some people choose to basically graze on healthy food all day so that they never actually feel hungry.

My question: Is this a quick fix that will actually help me stop bingeing on food OR does it actually take the focus away from self control/eating mindfully and potentially cause more issues down the line?

Grateful to hear anyone’s thoughts and/or experiences! Thanks

submitted by /u/uncagethecolours
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2OQAeNU

No comments:

Post a Comment