Sunday, June 2, 2019

Eating Out- Buffets...How do you deal with it?

Hello, I am currently on a weight loss journey and I live at home. I am not obese, nor much overweight according to the scale, however I have little to no muscle strength, and I do have quite a pot belly and have a lot of excess body fat, so I am trying to drop body fat. I am struggling with my eating to be honest. My family LOVES buffets and eats at one at least once a week. I honestly have such a hard time controling myself anytime we go to one. Mainly because my family loves to eat late, therefore I am literally starving until we get there, 2. They eat extremly slow, so I am stuck at the buffet till they leave, and 3. when Im at a buffet there is food everywhere. I have such a hard time sticking to a diet, or even staying within my portion control. Coming from a recovering bulimic, it's literally my worst nightmare come to life. I just dont know what to do.

submitted by /u/Last_Kindheartedness
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2Xg9ERz

No comments:

Post a Comment