Tuesday, June 11, 2019

How to avoid saggy breasts?

Not sure if this is the correct sub for this but I’m hoping someone has some advice. I’m (21f) currently losing weight, in February I weighed ~187 (was weighed once at a doctors appt), about 180 in April and now I’m 175/6 (weighed myself 6/6 at 175 today 6/10 at 176. I want to lose 30-40 more before the end of the year but I’m pretty nervous or concerned about what my boobs will look like. I’ve been measured at 36DDD (not sure how accurate it is considering it was at PINK) and they’re pretty droopy already, not perky.

I’m eating cleaner and exercising more. My weight loss was mostly due to my diet change. I like weight lifting, although I’m not very good form wise lol (I’ll get there) don’t do very much cardio.

I’m wondering if there’s anything I could possibly do to avoid them dropping any lower or to possibly perk them up with my weight lifting/workouts? I’m actually quite excited for them to decrease in size because I hate the way I look in clothes, I feel like I look even bigger because of them but I really don’t want them to look deflated and saggy when I’m naked. I would be willing to do breast enhancement or lift if I had the money but I absolutely do not. Any recommendation is welcome, also anyone willing to share an experience with losing weight and boobs is appreciated.

submitted by /u/lbrmp
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2R96w7N

No comments:

Post a Comment