Saturday, June 22, 2019

loosing wieght has got to be the hardest thing ive ever done.

I'm creating this post in the hope I can find a solution to this never-ending war.

in 2015 I had grown to a total weight of 315 pounds over my lifetime. I was incredibly unhappy with my life, where it was going, where I stood currently (at the time). one day I woke up and decided I was going to lose the weight. I started running (well I call it running but really I was focusing on keeping my heart rate between 145 and 160. sometimes I sprinted, sometimes I jogged sometimes I walked but my heart rate was my focus.) during an 8 month-ish period of time I had lost nearly 80 pounds. bringing my total weight down to 235. I kept pushing myself 5 sometimes 6 days a week in 100-degree weather ( summer and sometimes spring). I was elated when I hit the 100 pounds lost mark. I didn't honestly see it in myself but everyone kept telling me the loss was legit happening. I met the love of my life that year and I've been with her ever since.

in doing so, I learned something about myself. all that pushing I was doing. all that running, wasn't just because I wanted to be skinnier or healthier. I was running from something. a place in my life, the reality of what I needed to do to better my life as a whole, maybe all of it in general. I lost all my motivation when I found true happiness. I didn't feel the need to run until I drop dead from heat stroke anymore. it has since been 3 years since that revelation and now I sit here at 255 again. I'm not sure at all what to do. I tried running but for some reason even with the same diet and planning, I did before I make zero progress. no inches lost, no weight loss. I want to be back at 215, and ultimately reach my goal of 180, but I have no clue how to do it. any advice at all would be welcome.

submitted by /u/Michaelzero21
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2J4tDwL

No comments:

Post a Comment