Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Roughly 2 weeks in to my weight loss journey

So, while I had made a post about it a few day ago, I didn’t mention for how long I’d been going for, well now it’s been two weeks since I started (made my first post on here 5 days ago) and I checked my weight for the first time since two weeks ago (yes my last post was using my weight from before I started) and I’ve roughly lost 4 pounds in that time. While I’m sure it will get harder as I continue, so far it’s actually not been too hard, ive just been keeping track of my calories (using “Lose It” on my Iphone) and I have been walking on my treadmill as long as squats and situps. Some days I go over my calorie count by a small margin so I just do extra. (For example the other day my total calories were over by 7 so I just did 20 squats and got it down) If any of you are reading this thinking on whether or not you should start, do it and thank yourself later.

submitted by /u/LandUpGaming
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2MEYTHM

No comments:

Post a Comment