Monday, June 3, 2019

Today my doctor advised me to eat 800cal a day.

I had my yearly physical today and have been going to this doctor for over a decade since I was a teenager. My whole family even goes to him and he’s always been a great doctor in the past. Always very caring and gave good advice and correct treatment plans for whatever was needed.

When I went in today I spoke to him about how I’ve been trying to lose weight and how I’m down 15lbs at the moment. I voiced my concern for wanting to lose weight rather quickly, because I have some important events coming up and just want to enjoy summer being thin. I’ve always been healthy with my weight loss and kept track of my intake which is around 1200.

My doctor told me that I can safely eat 800 cal a day for the next couple of months. I was pretty shocked because I’ve always heard not to go below 1200 and that’s even for a small female. I’m female, 5’6 and 140 (use to be 155) but he said as long as I can keep up with some vitamins and have blood work done regularly, it would be fine.

That being said, I don’t think I’m going to do 800 because I’m hungry as shit at 1200. But figured I’d share with you guys.

submitted by /u/lemonbob15
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2IhgUq9

No comments:

Post a Comment