Saturday, August 3, 2019

Hit 200 pounds! (M23, H: 6,1, SW 226lbs CW:200 lbs)

Hello reddit! Just thought I would share my current weight loss! I have been over 200 lbs since I was about 17 and never had the motivation to lose any weight. At my heaviest I was 18st nearly 19st! I just wanted to say that you can achieve anything that you want to accomplish. It can take weeks, months or years but progress forward is all that counts.

I’ve had days where I’ve not been motivated at all to go to the gym! I’ve ordered a pizza while dieting! Did I feel guilt? OF COURSE!! But what kept me going was knowing that I would thank myself three months from now for the progress I’ve made not just for my physical health but also my mental health!

I know it is always said but it keeps you going in tough times and it worked for me:

“It’s not the destination but the journey”

Have a nice day

submitted by /u/KnifePlusToaster
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2OCXJgH

No comments:

Post a Comment