Tuesday, August 6, 2019

NSV I'm finally a L from XL

I tend to wear my clothes to shreds (more with being frugal than body conscious) and recently had to replace some of my aging work t-shirts. XL was too big and L fit just right. I couldn't be more happier because this journey has been long and finally I can see a measurable difference.

In my weight loss journey I've lost about 30 lbs from my heaviest. Last year I lost about 20 lbs by healthy eating and and not being so sedentary. I maintained the weight off by starting a running program (C25K if you are interested) and transferring to a field position at my job which meant less sitting on butt behind a screen all day.

Then the weight started to creep back up and I regained 10 lbs. That's when I decided to go on a sugar fast. I started 3 times before it actually took. Chocolate I love you too much. That was a little over 3 months ago. The sugar fast I started was all sugar including fruits and vegetables. From there I transitioned to keto but a modified version closer to carnivore (not full carnivore yet).

Since then I've lost the 10 lbs I regained and 10 more. I'm not done yet a have a long road to go but I'm hopeful now.

submitted by /u/pupis2001
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2YA7ilr

No comments:

Post a Comment