Sunday, August 11, 2019

phentermine-topiramate weight loss - the beginning

Went to my endrochronologist today.. and weighed in at 193lbs. The heaviest I have every weighed. I am 5′4 and 23 female.

I was diagnosed with graves disease turned hyperthyroidism turned hypothyroidism. I don’t remember how much I weighed at 9 when I was originally diagnosed, but my family, especially my mother, were my biggest bullies. I was so thin she’d call me skeletor and would mock that I was losing my butt, which made me want to eat more. And I think I can contribute some of my bad eating habits to my older brother. Having him eat everything in the house idk if I was just trying to get my share or keep up with him.

My weight has been high ever since..

In 7th grade I weighed 175lbs and wore size 16/18 jeans. I vividly remember in history class my teacher had mentioned (and idk how this came up in class) that he, a healthy 30 something year old man weighed 175lbs. Embarrassed, I thought that’s how much I weighed…

In high school I was more active and played on a few sports teams, never losing weight but leaning out.

Summer 2017 I weight 163, probably the lightest in my adult life. Even then I still thought I was fat. And from there it just kept going up. That winter I started going to the gym 6 days a week and it did nothing for my weight loss, it just helped tone.

I am excited to start taking Qsymia (or at least the generic brand). So excited that I started crying in the dr office, thinking that I have been over weight and fat my adult, if not, my whole life.

For those that have taken it what has been your experience? I was looking for a thread on here and there isn't and current posts.

submitted by /u/omgpop_21
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2YVZbyU

No comments:

Post a Comment