Monday, August 12, 2019

Seeking healthy diet tips where convenience is key

I'm sorry if this post violates any rules. After look at the rules and sidebar, I don't think it does, but if I'm wrong, please delete it, mods. Thanks

I'm a 37m who has about 100 lbs to lose (CW: 280 at 6'0"). I've had three decently large weight losses in my life (two at 40 lbs exactly, one at 55 lbs), but all three times I eventually gained it back. My pitfall is being lazy (or, if I'm being kind to myself, having a greater-than-average need for convenience). I know diet is paramount (I'm working on the activity thing too, but I know that if I'm eating shit, it doesn't really matter). I have the basic knowledge for HOW to eat well. It's really just about convenience.

I like fast food, partially because it tastes good, but mostly because it's quick and easy. I'm a recently divorced single dad who works a lot. I know I won't realistically meal plan (cook on the weekends for the week) for more than a single week. I can cook, but I don't do it too often, again due to the time consumption/ease. I feel like I sound ridiculous saying these things, but at this point I feel like I need to be realistic about what habits I can/will sustain, so I need to find healthy options that are quick and convenient. Ideally, they're budget friendly, too, but I expect I may be asking for too much at this point.

Thanks for the advice!

submitted by /u/ThankYouMrBen
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Mf4weu

No comments:

Post a Comment