Sunday, August 11, 2019

The scale number does not always show weight loss.

Just a reminder for everyone, the number on the scale does not always show if you lost weight or not. Last year I did a 12 week weight loss program in which indeed I did lose 30 lbs. I'm 4'11 so that is a big loss for me. Anyway, afterwards I started back the school year and gained about 16 lbs back. So I tried to workout this summer again, but this time I'm doing cardio and lifting weights with a personal trainer. I am also eating healthier again. Unfortunately, when I weighed myself I didnt see the number on the scale go down. Not like last year that I would see it weekly. So I told my trainer and he said that the number does not always match your weight loss.

I started to measure myself instead. I took measurements of my body, legs, arms, tummy, and neck. As of yesterday, I actually gained 2 lbs from when I started to workout with a trainer, but come to find out that I lost 3 inches on my stomach, gained 1/2 inch on my arms, and 1/2 inch on my thighs. My clothes are fitting better. My fat is turning to muscles! I can actually see and feel them.

Just wanted to share with you guys. I know everytime I got on the scale I would get discouraged, so letting you know that there are other ways to see progress.

Lets keep on losing!

submitted by /u/lilsandypebble
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2TlX0iT

No comments:

Post a Comment