Friday, August 2, 2019

Updating my goal.

My current goal was a straight shot to 190 lbs. But after doing some reading, I've decided to set an immediate goal line of 275, or around 30 pounds. This is still quite a monumental effort as I haven't weighed that at any point in at least the last 12 years, but it's not so far as to seem discouraging. Also, once I get there I can do some work on maintaining the weight loss I achieved and make sure that I'm building some good muscle along with losing fat. I'm looking at reasons most weight loss attempts fail, and I think this is a good stop gap measure. My eventual goal is still to get to a healthy BMI, which for me would be a weight of 190, but for my first marker, I'm going to try 275, then maintain for several months. Wish me luck.

submitted by /u/acromantulus
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2MwHAXs

No comments:

Post a Comment