Monday, August 12, 2019

Weight Loss and Hello Fresh

Hey all! Sorry about formating, as I'm on mobile.

About a week ago, a relative gave me a free code to three free Hello Fresh meals. If you don't know what Hello Fresh is, it's a service where they send you the ingredients to make perfectly portioned meals. In my family, we tend to make a lot more food than we need, and Hello Fresh sends us just enough for the four of us. About a week ago, I decided to combine a 20:4 intermittent fast with Hello Fresh, as I wouldn't have to count calories; it would be my only meal of the day and it gives you exact numbers Moreover, if you take more food than your fair share, you have to live with the guilt that one of your family members will get less. This has really helped me, as I usually tend to have more than one serving. My SW at the beginning of the week was ~188lbs and my CW is 184.5lbs (5'10 btw). Hello Fresh and the 20:4 fast have really helped me see fast results, and I will likely continue this routine until the end of August.

submitted by /u/terriblyincredible
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2H5rnFn

No comments:

Post a Comment