Sunday, September 15, 2019

40 pounds down — clothes are getting tighter?

Hi everyone. I began my weight loss journey in June of this year at 350 pounds and am currently at around 308 pounds thanks to OrangeTheory and lazy keto. The past two weeks, I went on vacation and wasn’t as intense as I usually am diet/exercise-wise, but I still didn’t gain any weight! (So I don’t think this is the issue)

Long story short, my measurements haven’t changed at all since June. My clothes are still extremely tight. It’s just getting a bit frustrating. I’m excited that I’m getting closer into the 200’s, but I just don’t know when I’m finally going to reap some of these weight loss benefits.

I read somewhere that obese people tend to lose fat around their organs first and I’m wondering if that’s why I’m not noticing/feeling anything yet? I’d love to hear your thoughts.

24F, primarily a high protein/vegetable/fruit diet with some fat and no breads/pastas/etc.

Thanks everyone!

submitted by /u/arablatinaknope
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2QeeDTM

No comments:

Post a Comment