Sunday, September 15, 2019

“Wow, I actually see a difference” - Winning after two months of weight loss

I was asked to do a bunch of media interviews for my company for the next two months and as someone who has struggled with weight for the last 10 year... I instantly thought “great, I’m going to look huge,” because of the whole camera “adding 10lbs”

Now that I’ve found a solid plan and diet (mostly calorie counting with heavy weight lifting) while getting coached... I’m actually losing weight. Clothes aren’t tight, I’m seeing shoulder muscle for the first time in my life and the compliments are starting to pour in. Down about 20lbs.

Then I had my first interview on live TV. Got that “I’m gonna looking huge” thought, did the interview(s) had a good time.

Then I saw the interview on playback and was surprised that I didn’t look “big.” Actually decent and much leaner than I thought I was... even on camera.

Idk, just wanted to share my win. Lurker here mostly but just finished a killer legs work out and those endorphins made me want to say something.

Kind grinding y’all!

submitted by /u/Beardybear93
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/30mR8aS

No comments:

Post a Comment