Sunday, September 15, 2019

I need a pep talk

I hate being fat. I hate it, hate it, hate it. It's not about judging other people who are fat, it's just that I hate feeling uncomfortable in my own skin. It's also linked to tons of other issues, whereby being fat made me an easy target... And how it's had an impact on my confidence.

I am working on things in therapy and while I was travelling I started losing weight.

I came back to the UK and settled back into work and lo and behold, the weight loss isn't as easy anymore. I am trying, I really am. I struggle with eating on time so I'm making an effort to try and develop a healthy eating pattern. I keep seeing all these pictures of people who have made that journey, and I really really want to be slimmer and stronger.. but I can't stop myself from thinking it's just never going to happen for me.

I know I sound defeatist, and you're all so lovely and inspiring but I really feel at a loss about where to start and what to do and how to keep doing it while I work odd hours. I don't know how to deal with cravings during my irregular and heavy af periods and when depression strikes, I feel so tired that eating is a chore, let alone cooking. Help, please.

Thank you for reading.

submitted by /u/IlovePetrichor
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2QdRil7

No comments:

Post a Comment