Friday, September 20, 2019

92 pounds down. hitting the gym and the treadmill are the way to go. Dont fall for the hype of the latest diet trends. /w pics 270-178 in way less than a year.

I posted here from another throw away like 3-4 months ago. Just wanted to drop a update in in case anyone wants to see it.

I have lost about 90 ish pounds. My weight loss plan has been fairly simple but strict. I count my calories. I do not drink regular sodas. I will occasionally have a diet Dr Pepper. Lots of chicken and veggies. But I do eat out fairly often and eat sweets now. For the first 90 ish days I did not. This is where I did the majority of my weight loss. I went from around 265-270 to 190 ish from late November of 2018 to midish Febuary of 2019. I just ran 5-7 days a week and lifted weights 5-7 days a week also. Modified bro splits. Chest and tris, back and biceps, shoulders, core/lower back, legs. Those were the groups I did. Not in that order. Most of the time it goes Biceps and back.. followed by chest and triceps then a rest day. (Still run!) Then shoulders- core and lower back. Then rest or legs. Legs are a hard day for me to work into my routine because I run 7 days a week. So if I do a leg day I have to miss running for a min of 1 day. I do not like to miss running as I really enjoy it.

Now I am down to around 177-178. Depending on how much ice cream I felt like eating the day before lol. I fucking love sonic cookie dough blasts. I have been this weight for around 2-3 months. Just steadily working on putting on muscle and losing fat. Not really focused on the scale at all. I do weigh myself daily so it keeps track of my weight trends using a smart scale. But that is more out of habit now and to keep my self in check. I do not care if I go up to 180-185 or down to 175. Just want to stay around a healthy weight and look.

Do not let anyone tell you there is only one way to lose weight. Some people find a lot of success with keto, IF, crossfit or Atkins. If it works for them great. But in reality you have to be burning more calories than you are putting in to lose weight. An easy way to do this is calorie counting. There is no magic bullet IMO for weight loss except for this. So download a calorie counting app and make a plan. If you can... start RUNNING. I love running becuase I love to EAT. If I eat 5k calories in a day its not that big of a deal because I can just run a couple more miles per day that week to help burn it off. If I eat only 1800 calories a day I can run less.

Hit the gym. Buy a cheap treadmill on craigslist and throw it in front of a TV (Running outside is free if you cannot do this). Download a calorie counting app. These things are all you need to hit whatever weight goal you want to do. No expensive shakes. No crazy fitness plans. Nothing.

About when I started- https://i.imgur.com/bUVD9AL.jpg

Roughly a month into it- https://i.imgur.com/MM7OOm1.jpg

About 2 weeks ago- https://i.imgur.com/MMNjNMA.jpg

If I can do it... anyone can.

submitted by /u/ayythrowaway08991
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/30dgfB0

No comments:

Post a Comment