Friday, September 20, 2019

I've lost nearly 50 lbs and hit body dysmorphia like never before.

I started at 273. I'm at 224 right now.

All my 2XL clothes are useless to me now. My work shirt hangs off of me like a trash bag. I literally cannot look in the mirror when I'm wearing it. Next week we should be able to get a new one and I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to get a medium.

Everything xl and above looks like garbage on me. But I'm not skinny enough to comfortably wear l sizes. I'm stuck somewhere in between and I've stalled on my weight loss because I have been under so much stress the last 3 weeks at my job. I was temporarily moved to a different location because they're understaffed and it's a garbage dump of disorganization.

So I'm on a pendulum between eating really healthy for 2 to 3 days and then eating like garbage by the end of the week. AKA Friday. AKA today when I went and got stuff from McDonald's.

I woke up last night with a humongous migraine and ended up vomiting out all my dinner.

I don't know what to wear anymore because everything that I love looks awful on me. It's either too tight or makes me look fat. I can't stand looking in the mirror right now whereas 5lb ago I was excited. All my (yoga) pants are loose on me now but I can't justify going out and getting a new wardrobe when I'm not done losing weight. Donated probably two trash bags worth of clothes and giving away a bunch of my alarms are stuff to friends. I was at 250 and above for The last 9 years. I don't know how to dress to feel good. Loose things used to be my favourite thing in the world now I hate them.

submitted by /u/bpdpole
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2NrSYW3

No comments:

Post a Comment