Friday, September 20, 2019

A random stranger at the gym made my night.

I've totally been slacking on my weight loss and fitness as of lately. I was doing SO good this year up until about April, and then I was going through a lot in my personal life and I stopped working out regularly and ate like crap.

Anyway, I was killing it on the stairmaster before and I'm just getting back into it again, but I don't have as much stamina on it as I did a few months ago. Tonight at the gym I decided I'd hop on the stairmaster for just a few minutes after I had already been on the eliptical for a while. I pushed myself as hard as I could and after 15 minutes, I felt like I was dying. The guy on the machine next to me was ending his workout at the same time as me, and when we were both wiping down our machines, he fist bumped me and told me I was a beast on the stairmaster! He was saying he was impressed that I just kept going because he had to keep pausing and taking a quick break from it himself. I just thought it was the nicest thing and it totally motivated me to get back to my true beast mode (an hour on the machine!) for next time.

submitted by /u/thebombfriggity
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2NnVmNy

No comments:

Post a Comment