Thursday, September 5, 2019

A weight fluctuation got me so down.

Hi everyone. My first time posting here and I am new to weight loss in general.

I've been working very hard to lose 10 pounds over the period of about 3 months. The weight loss has been very slow because my bmi is about 21, but I am tall with a very small frame, same frame width as a petite woman, so i do have a bit of subcutaneous fat I want to loose. I have a boyish body type that doesnt take extra weight well. I dont get "thick" and curvy, I just get a pot belly. bfp started at 27, is now 26. My goal weight is 5 pounds lighter.

I was doing really well with my diet and exercise, being so strict, but I got invited to a cocktail party and must have drank about 2,000 calories of cocktails AND binged for 2 days after on snacks.

I gained 6 pounds in a week and was SO disheartened. I thought at first it was just water retention from the drinking, but it didnt go away and just increased every day. I was actually depressed about it and beating myself up about it. Like what's the point in 3 months of work for it all just to be undone because of a few snacks?

But I stepped on the scales today and I am back at my lowest weight. So the whole time I was just beating myself up for no reason. Also, before I weighed myself I was feeling fat, but obviously this was just psychological because I'm the same weight as I was when I felt skinny.

I am learning that this is a very up and down journey and I just wanted to share in case anyone else is going through the same thing.

submitted by /u/Cult_recruiter
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ZD0ByF

No comments:

Post a Comment