Thursday, September 5, 2019

Things are looking up

I am so happy I found this sub, I read posts on here all the time and it has been so encouraging.

I am pleased to say I have been tracking for almost 2 weeks and have already dropped 1.8kg, just another 13 more kg to go ^

Honestly I never realised the calories I was eating till I started tracking everything, I realised I was in such denial about the amount of food I was eating.

I now even got a fitness tracker to encourage me to be more active and challenge myself by trying to get my pedometer higher each week.

Thank you everyone who posts here and giving me the support I need to continue with my weight loss and the help to modify my behaviour around food and exercise.

submitted by /u/adorkableme23
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2NNGreV

No comments:

Post a Comment