Sunday, September 15, 2019

An unexpected NSV

Hey all! So I had to take out my belly ring today because it started to hang too loose, which is a sign of rejection. I was bummed at first because I love all my piercings, but I talked to my piercer and apparently significant weight loss can cause belly button piercings to start migrating. Now I’m extra proud of myself and I plan to get it repierced as a reward once I lose the rest of the weight. Over halfway now!

I’ve been doing CICO (between 1200-1500 depending on the day’s activity level) since March & IF since about June, recently bumped up from 16:8 to 18:4. I also bike or alternate walk/run 5miles a day and down a gallon of water daily.

Also! I know it’s incredibly common for belly rings to reject and that it can be caused by many things and happen whenever. However, I’ve got a dozen piercings and none of them have ever rejected and this belly ring has been in with zero problems or movement for years, up until I started losing a visible amount of fat over the last few months. I spoke with a trusted professional & it’s her opinion that it was likely caused by the fat loss :)

submitted by /u/bornlegacy-notjason
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/32NDUW7

No comments:

Post a Comment