Sunday, September 15, 2019

How I've lost 48 pounds since January!

My SW is 190, CW is 142, and GW is 130. I'm F, and 5'4". I stick to 1200 calories a day. So generally what caused my weight gain was probably drinking, and just overeating when I was working. I've now cut out drinking almost entirely and really limit my soda intake.

I started drinking 2 or 3 days a week, and the pounds packed on. I was also much less active than I used to be and drank too much soda. I have no idea how much I was drinking, but it was probably roughly 2 or 3 cans a day of soda.

I've found that having snacks actually has helped me! I know for many having snacks doesn't help, but I found for me if I keep a small bag of hershey kisses around and have 1 or 2 a day, it really helps my cravings. I usually stock up at the dollar store and get small bags of treats that last me a couple weeks.

I usually don't eat until 12pm or 1pm, and I usually have a small snack or lunch around 200-300 cals. I have a decent sized dinner and maybe a sweet snack after dinner depending on how large my meal was. Generally, I like to stick to eating the suggested serving size of most foods. It keeps my cals low enough that allow me to have some leeway.

The times we do have fast food, I often share it with my boyfriend. Let's say we go to del taco. I might get 1 taco. My boyfriend maybe gets a burrito and he gets the meal deal that comes with a drink and fries. I have a little bit of his fries and a small amount of the drink! Neither of us need that many fries or that much soda, so it makes a lot more sense to split it. The bonus of this is it also saves a lot of money!

We also try to walk for 60 minutes or more a day just to remain active. So..that's generally it! I know this isn't some solid weight loss plan, but it's worked for me! I hope this helps someone else reach their goals. :)

submitted by /u/jojomonster95
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/31ryXCa

No comments:

Post a Comment