Sunday, September 15, 2019

Work Day Struggles

Hi Everyone! My husband owns a videography business and we spend about half our Saturdays filming weddings. I really love doing this work with him and it's great to be part of such an important day in peoples lives, but it's becoming an obstacle in my weight loss.

For most of these days- I am on my feet for approximately 10 hours (more standing still than walking around). I tend to eat sporadically because weddings don't often go to plan and its not like I can whip out a salad during a church service. I do what I can to minimize the impact. I pack healthy snacks in my camera bag and eat when I can, I completely skip any food at cocktail hour, only drink water, eat a reasonable portion at dinner, and (almost)always skip dessert.

I am currently doing CICO and I've been in the habit of weighing myself everyday. No matter how good I am at a wedding I ALWAYS gain one to two pounds after every. single. wedding. Any thoughts on why this happens? Could I be throwing my system in starvation mode over one day? I am wondering if anyone else has tips for people who have jobs that just don't accommodate their eating

submitted by /u/xxbuffalovexx
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/34PRquy

No comments:

Post a Comment