Sunday, September 15, 2019

Let’s have a discussion: What was the moment that gave you the finally push to fully dive into weight loss?

I’ll share my story here.

Backstory: I was always overweight, and years ago I got motivated and lost 100 pounds. I felt amazing. I went back to school for a trade, and started making excuses. Over the next 2 years I’d put nearly all of it back on. Then one day at a family gathering we were looking at pictures and reminiscing. My brother in law showed us a picture where I was thinner. I was immediately disgusted with myself. At that exact moment, I gave up my unhealthy lifestyle.

Since then, I’m down about 65 pounds. I have about another 30 to go before I’m at the “perfect weight”, and now I’m struggling to get past this barrier. I figured if I see what everyone else got motivated with, I’d find my reason to finish the journey. Please share your story!

submitted by /u/br094
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2UXeIKs

No comments:

Post a Comment