Sunday, September 15, 2019

Where Should I Start

Details:

Weight ~220lbs/100kg. We don't have a scale.
Height: 5'8
Age: 18
Activity Level: Almost non-existent.

Hia, so I am looking to lose some weight. I have not been happy about my body for a long time and I am unsure of where to start. To start off. I am wanting to drop down to about 200lbs / 91kg to start off with. I have tried different ways to track how many calories and whatnot im taking in, but I eat mostly home-cooked meals. It's hard to tell how many I am taking in. I have watched videos, read articles, etc. And they are all giving different workout but I don't know which is best for me to purely lose weight.

Here is my situation. I live out in the countryside so there is practically nothing around me. I am currently in university and have access to a gym, but I just don't feel comfortable trying to do the weight loss in the gym. I do have a treadmill in my house but it currently is not working. I am not a huge fan of dieting, but I am able to control my calories and portions of eating fairly ok.

My main question is where do I start? What can I start doing today that can have me losing weight at a fairly decent rate? Thank you for reading and whatever input you have.

submitted by /u/Water_Bubblez
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2NgkMMR

No comments:

Post a Comment