Wednesday, September 4, 2019

How Do You Deal With Wanting To Lose It All Right Now?

I am doing really well these first 6 weeks with 24 pounds down. That said, I want to be in amazing shape, like I was before putting all of this weight on, RIGHT NOW. Heck, I want to be in shape like yesterday...

I was wondering if you girls and guys have any tips for dealing with this nagging desire to accomplish more, faster, all the time?

This drive for more is something that is both good and bad. It makes me dedicated and a little extreme. This is true for the gym, playing sports back when I was in college, work life and anything that is competitive. And I’m sure all of us on this sub want to be in perfect shape right now too! That being said, im worried of this derailing my weight loss. Right now, I have been at a caloric deficit resulting in a 3 LB rate of loss per week. Aggressive, yes, but I have a lot of weight to lose and I have been at 2K calories but just exercising a lot. I am concerned that my lack of patience will lead me to either increase this deficit, which would be unsustainable, or get discouraged when I eventually start to lose less than 3LB a week, which is inevitable. https://www.livestrong.com/article/457829-is-3-lbs-per-week-weight-loss-healthy/

In summation, I know if I stay on my current track that I will accomplish my goals, but I am concerned that this need for more, faster, will lead to me getting discouraged and falling off the weight loss/health wagon, so to speak. Any tips/advice is greatly welcomed

submitted by /u/WhiteCollarSober
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/32AaDhP

No comments:

Post a Comment