Wednesday, September 4, 2019

I lost 10lbs with Brazilian Jiu Jitsu

14M 5’10 SW: 210 CW: 199

I started 2 months ago, and I absolutely love it. Now, i’m not a really fat guy. I have a lot of muscle. Earlier today, one of my instructors (who i love) said i look 160. Now, i was wearing all black, so that could be it. However, now only have i lost weight, I’ve gotten a lot stronger. I used to weight lift and I thought I was strong. Well, I am, but through BJJ I have a different kind of strength. It’s not only physically, but also mentally.

I have so much confidence now. Like holy shit I can walk around not ashamed of anything. This last weekend I went to the beach for the first time, and walked around shirtless like it was nothing.

Anyways, I highly recommend it, as long as you also do some conditioning right after you do BJJ. I can do a lot more pushups and my cardio is better and I just feel great.

What about the diet? It’s pure garbage. I eat school food at 10:30 and don’t eat again until 7-8, but i don’t watch what i eat at all. Now, i do only drink water and sometimes gatorade, but after I stopped drinking soda, i think it’s disgusting.

My weight loss “may” be attributed to my age and puberty, but either way it’s great.

submitted by /u/throwaway183026499
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Lnqyua

No comments:

Post a Comment