Monday, September 16, 2019

I found a way to not have to count calories anymore

Start weight: 260lbs Current weight: 182 Height: 5'8" 21M

I've lost almost 80lbs counting calories but I end up obsessing over the numbers. It causes a decline in my mental health. Recently I found a way to not have to count calories.

For two of my meals a day I eat:

two cups of vegetables(At least one is low calorie like broccoli, cauliflower, celery, zucchini)

one cup of protein

.5 cups of complex carbs

For the other meal I give myself a little more leeway but still try to keep it healthy. I've lost two pounds in about a week and I feel like a huge mental weight is gone.

I started walking a mile to 2 miles a day. Most of my weight loss so far has only been from diet.

submitted by /u/Pineapple_Boy_
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/31tE2dp

No comments:

Post a Comment