Tuesday, September 17, 2019

I have hit my goal weight, went through some tough times. Gained half back, and now we're back on track.

i went from 100kg to 65 kg. My goal weight has always been 70kg. I got cheated on, manipulated and felt awful. I gained some weight here. I went through school with a lot of stress and started drinking every weekend. Gained a bit here. I went on summer holidays to a country with the best pizzas I've ever had, and went to a festival as well. Gained weight here. I got assaulted and beat up, during my final exams, so the combination of both caused me to gain weight aswell. I have since then gotten PTSD and struggling a lot, but I felt so wrong in my body. I weighed 82.6 kg when I started taking back control. Now at 80.6 I'm back to a normal BMI, not overweight anymore. I feel like I'm back on track and have gained control over my eating habits as well.

No matter what life throws at you, stand strong. Just because you eat a bit more, because you feel low, stressed. Whatever the reason is, it is okay. Weight loss is a bumpy ride. Does not mean that you have failed.

submitted by /u/missmaykdh
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2I6Ih71

No comments:

Post a Comment