Wednesday, September 18, 2019

I started a weight loss challenge at my gym, and I have 7 weeks left.

I’m female, 43 years old, 5’10, 250 lbs, 43% body fat. Obviously not feeling too good about myself. I thought doing this challenge would help motivate me a bit. It’s been a week and a half and I’ve exercised about every other day. I’ve been counting calories on my phone. My whole body hurts. I started a new job about 6 months ago and I hardly move from my desk. I’ve put on 20 pounds. My legs and feet are starting to swell at the end of the day. It goes down at night when I sleep, but it’s very alarming. I don’t sleep very well...maybe 4 hours a night during the week, then I catch up on the weekends...not good. I just want to feel healthy. Thanks all ❤️

submitted by /u/helpcantletgo
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Ob9Srp

No comments:

Post a Comment